When and where will the Summit take place?
The hybrid Arizona PM Summit will take place virtually via Zoom on Friday, September 29, 2023, and in person in Tempe, Arizona, on ASU’s Tempe campus at the ASU Memorial Union (301 E Orange St., Tempe, AZ 85281) on Saturday, September 30, 2023.
Can I attend only the virtual Summit the in-person Summit, or both?
Yes, you have the option to register for either day or for both.
What is the cost of attending the Summit? Are there early-bird registration discounts?
You can find more information about registration here (including the cost of attendance for each option) https://pmiphx.org/azpmsummit-reg.
Where do I find information on how many PDUs each session is worth?
Sched will tell you how many PDUs each session
How do I get credit for my PDUs?
You will need to self-report PDUs
Login and Schedule Access:
Separate Email from Sched to Login
You should have received an email from 'Sched' firstname.lastname@example.org recently. The email provides you with links to the Agenda Builder, Friend Finder, and Social Directory. It also has a direct link to create your profile, password, and schedule.
Can’t find your email?
- Go to https://azpmsummit.sched.com/
- Click Login.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address that you used to register for the summit.
- Follow the prompts to continue to receive an email.
Arizona Time Zone
Before Attending the Virtual Summit (9/29):
- Safe browsers for the virtual summit include Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Make sure your chosen browser is up to date.
- Download and update Zoom at least the day before the summit and the morning of to ensure the most efficient quality of your virtual experience.
- Please refer to this link for an overview of navigating Zoom.
- Join sessions you wish to attend at least 5 minutes ahead of time to allow room for technical difficulties, as all sessions will be starting right on time.
- When on Sched, make sure to add sessions you want to attend to your schedule to access its associated video stream link.
- Please refer to this link for a demonstration of how to navigate Sched via the Web and this link for a demonstration of how to navigate Sched via the App.
Where To Get Your Zoom Link for Your Session
Log in to Sched, navigate to the session, and the Zoom link will be provided.
Zoom links will open shortly before the session is set to start.
When on Sched, make sure to add sessions you want to attend to your schedule to access its associated video stream link. Please refer to this link for a demonstration of how to navigate Sched via the Web and this link for a demonstration of how to navigate Sched via the App.
Within each session listed on Sched, Zoom links will be associated with them to join the session.
Download and update Zoom at least the day before the summit and the morning of to ensure the most efficient quality of your virtual experience. Please refer to this link for an overview on navigating Zoom.
NOTE: When in Zoom, please ensure your full first and last name are showing.
Join Zoom sessions you wish to attend at least 5 minutes ahead of time to allow room for technical difficulties, as all sessions will be starting right on time.
Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Zoom: At least one volunteer in each Zoom session will be available for you to reach out to via the Zoom chat for general technical guidance. If that volunteer is not able to answer your question, they will reach out to the appropriate contact for immediate assistance.
Sched: Scroll down to the bottom of the website/app to see the “Need help? View Support Guides” link for guidance. If these fail to help you, please reach out to Shane.Cretacci@pmiphx.org for assistance.
Where to Check In
The in-person events will take place on the second floor of Memorial Union on ASU’s Tempe campus.
Address: 301 E Orange St., Tempe, AZ 85281
Check-in will take place in front of Room 221 on the West side of the building.
NOTE: We will not be accepting walk-up registrations!
How do I get to the Memorial Union?
The Memorial Union (MU) is located at 301 E. Orange St., on the ASU Tempe campus.
You can find directions here: https://eoss.asu.edu/mu/about/directions
Is parking available?
Yes, visitor parking is available at the Apache Blvd. Parking Structure.
Additional parking on campus can be found here.
Is parking included in the cost of attending the Summit?
Parking is not included in the cost of attendance. Below is the parking rate at the garage next to the Memorial Union.
NOTE: Parking does not include in and out privileges.
- Apache Boulevard, Fulton Center, Novus, Packard Drive, Rural Road, Stadium, Tyler Street, and University Towers garages.
- Parking Rates:
- 1 hour or less — $4. Maximum rate: $16.
- 1-2 hours — $8.
- 2-3 hours — $12.
- 3-4 hours or more — $16.
How to Pull Up Your Schedule
Please register for your breakout sessions prior to the day of the event.
Connecting to Guest Wi-Fi at ASU
- Select the “ASU Guest” network from available networks,
- Open a browser try to connect to the internet, a sign-in screen will appear,
- Click “Don’t have an account?”, fill in your information, click register,
- Select the verification option available to have your registration information sent to you,
- Click “Sign On,” fill in the username and password you received, and sign in.
- Accept the ASU Acceptable Use Policy to complete registration,
NOTE: When signing into the ASU guest wi-fi, you will be logged out every hour and will need to log back in.