With a Phoenix Chapter of more than 2,400 members, PMI is the largest community of project professionals.
PMI is the leading project management organization worldwide. With a Phoenix Chapter of more than 2,400 members, PMI is the largest community of project professionals. We are dedicated to leading the growth and development of all project professionals and the project management discipline. The PMI Phoenix Chapter provides you with an opportunity to connect with influential professionals, academic organizations, veterans’ groups, and other professional organizations.
Why sponsor the PMI Phoenix Chapter?
Become a sponsor of PMI Phoenix to gain exposure to some of Phoenix's top project management professionals. Our chapter has 2,400 Project Managers and Senior Manager practitioners who are active and influential in their field. It’s the perfect platform to showcase your products and services!
Benefits of Sponsoring the PMI Phoenix Chapter:
- Increases recognition, visibility, and credibility of your company and brand
- Showcases your technologies, products, services, and company
- Provides access to professionals on the cutting edge of project management trends and expertise
- Offers inside access to leaders, decision-makers, and influencers in your primary market
- Positions your company as an innovator and thought leader
- Supports your employees’ professional development
- Increases sales through frequent promotional opportunities in a variety of venues and exposure points
- Offers opportunities to directed marketing and advertising to an attentive audience
We host frequent events including monthly meetings, networking events, career development events. Take a look at our upcoming events.
If you have any questions about sponsorships or advertising on our website or monthly e-newsletter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are our Members?
Below are a few examples of where our members are:
- American Express
- Arizona Public Services
- Dignity Health
- General Dynamics
- Salt River Project
- Intel Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Best Western International
- Apollo Group
- JP Morgan Chase
- Wells Fargo