11 March 2023 at 12:00AM
STEM Competition Judges Needed for Grades 7-12 Competition
Grand Canyon University is hosting the annual International Christian School STEM Competition on Saturday, April 22nd at GCU. The competition provides STEM competitions for students in grades 7-12 at Christian schools across the United States and internationally. Judges from industry are needed to evaluate team deliverables based on established judging criteria.
2022-23 STEM Challenges include:
- Aerospace Glider
- Rehabilitation Challenge: Biomedical Engineering
- Capture the Flag (Honeypot)
- Deep Racer Challenge
- Innovation in Service
- Onsite Design Challenge
- Robotics Thunder Lunch
- Software Development: Side Scrolling Game
Judges should expect to be at GCU on Saturday, April 22nd from 7:30 AM – Noon. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Judges should sign up by completing the form: https://canyonpd.org/icsc23judges
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know that you are participating in this endeavor.
- Track the hours that you spend performing your feedback responsibilities.
If you have any questions, please contact the competition coordinator:
Cece Bosma M.Ed.
K12 Professional Development Manager | K12 Educational Development
Grand Canyon Education
602-639-8073 Office | 480-415-5843 Cell | email@example.com