Why do a By-Laws Revision?
- 6/22/17 Last Chapter By-Laws Change
- The Chapter has a History of Board Cohesion Issues
- The Chapter has Issues in recruiting new board members
- Currently 3 open positions on the board.
- Term for President is 6 years which is causing issues in recruiting for that position
What does the By-Laws Revision need to address?
- Shorten the terms for President to make the position more attractive to the membership and the board members.
- Modifying the makeup of the board to allow for more or less board officers as needed by the organization.
- Increase organizational flexibility and agility by changing the titles to be more generic.
- Remove barriers to getting work done by removing specific duties in the roles of officers in the by-laws.
Current Board Organization Structure
Revised Board Organizational Structure