Free Live Webinar: Managing Stress in Challenging Times
About the Webinar
11/1/22, 10:30AM (AZ time)
Stress can affect your ability to think clearly and rationally — and to perform well. This 1-hour webinar aims to help you better deal with stress by sharing key insights and strategies to reduce stress and optimize your work-life balance, particularly as we all cope with the challenging times in which we live.
- Recognize the symptoms and causes of stress
- Discover simple stress-busting techniques to manage and reduce the effects of stress in your life
- Create a simple personalized plan to rise above stress for a healthier and more productive lifestyle
What You Will Learn:
What is stress – origins, causes, and symptoms.
- Flight or fight response and role of hormones
- Warning signs: cognitive, emotional, physical, behavioral
- How to create balance and set boundaries: The notion of “tilting”
- Connecting with and pursuing your passion
- Gaining support at work and at home
- Learning how to say “no”
- Beliefs and behaviors
- Cultivating gratitude
- Finding meaning and purpose
4. Setting up a support network
This webinar will provide up to 1.0 PDU.
About the Facilitator:
Susan Croft is an international public speaker, corporate trainer, and PR practitioner. She has over 30 years of experience in project management, sales, communications, change management, marketing, and management training, as well as public relations consulting for a number of international organizations. She has written extensively on management and communication and coaches individuals and small groups on managing projects, managing personal and organizational change, communications, and presentation skills.
Please register with PMI Phoenix, and then you'll receive the registration link for the webinar in the "special info after payment" section of your confirmation, and via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event