Multi-Chapter | Constructive Paths Through Workplace Conflicts
Are you bracing for an important conversation at work? Maybe there’s someone you don’t get along with or someone with the proverbial “Difficult Personality?” Maybe you simply have to convey difficult information on behalf of your organization. Figuring out how to have difficult conversations in a safe, equitable and constructive way is paramount. In the training and development workshop, "Constructive Path Through Workplace Conflicts," understand how to handle all workplace situations in a constructive and empowering way.
- Clearly differentiate between Constructive and Destructive Communication
- Understand how to deal with a difficult personality
- Gain insight on how to have a difficult conversation in a safe, equitable, and constructive way
- Discover the skills needed to convey difficult information on behalf of your organization
- Uncover how to prepare for important conversations at work
Speaker: Kevin M. Coleman
Kevin M. Coleman is America’s #1 Empowerment Coach, Trainer, and Speaker! He is also the Founder and CEO of KMC Empowerment, LLC where he provides executive coaching, empowering speeches, and professional development training to make individuals and organizations successful. Kevin has been leading training for Executives, Division Chiefs, Branch Chiefs, Mid-Level Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads, and Journeymen for over 30 years. Kevin has vast experience speaking for all levels of audiences from four (4) to four thousand (4,000). Kevin briefly served his country in the military and is a disabled veteran. Kevin has been recognized as a winner of the BIG Region XI President Leadership Award and was awarded the Virginia Professional Leadership Award. KMC Empowerment has helped individuals, groups, and organizations reach exponential growth through coaching, training, team building, and strategic planning. However, what Kevin is most proud of is his three daughters, one grandson, and wife of 34 years. Please welcome “The Empowerment Coach” Kevin M. Coleman.
This meeting is being hosted by PMI Central Illinois
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:10 p.m. PDT Registration and Announcements
- 4:10 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PDT Presentation and Q&A
1 PDU will be awarded to the attendees
- 1.0 PDU - Power Skills
- No further action is required.
- $5 for Members
- $10 for Non-Members
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your military ID number to receive a code for special pricing
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact the Chapter at email@example.com
It is no longer possible to register for this event