Multi-Chapter Meeting I Becoming a Mindful Leader
Mindful Leadership is leading from a state of presence and then creating a culture of presence amongst your team or organization.
In this presentation, you will learn the five core competencies of mindful leadership. Then how to implement each of these into your lives and leadership styles to make you a more impactful leader.
This interactive speech will allow you to look at leadership from a different lens. There will be a variety of questions to spark your thinking, and you will walk away with actionable ideas that you can immediately put to use.
- Have a better understanding of what mindful leadership is and how you can use it to make you a more effective leader.
- Learn to manage your emotions, especially in challenging situations.
- Being able to use mindfulness to improve your relationships.
- Develop new habits to increase your level of awareness and focus.
Speaker: Matt Alfonso
Matt Alfonso is an Executive & Leadership Coach and is the Founder of Culture Through Leadership. He works with executives and managers to help them build cultures that people want to be a part of.
Matt started his career as a Physical Education teacher in Arlington, VA. He then taught overseas for four years in Paraguay and China. Upon returning to the U.S., he coached college basketball at Bard College for five years.
Initially, Matt started his coaching business as a Mindfulness Coach. He subsequently transitioned into Executive & Leadership Coaching. He combines the leadership lessons he learned through coaching sports with the knowledge he gained from practicing mindfulness and meditation to provide an impactful experience for his audience.
- 6:00 PM - 6:10 PM PDT - Registration and Announcements
- 6:10 PM - 7:00 PM PDT - Presentation and Q&A
1 PDU will be awarded to the attendees
- 1.0 PDU - Ways of Working
- No further action is required.
- $5 for Members
- $10 for Non-Members
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your military ID number to receive a code for special pricing
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact the Chapter at email@example.com
It is no longer possible to register for this event