Northwest Valley Breakfast Meeting (Virtual)
VIRTUAL SKYPE MEETING
7:20 AM: Skype Meeting Link Opened by Paul Bartal, PMP
7:30 AM: Welcome, introductions, announcements
7:40 AM: Presentation: Change Management vs. Project Management (Technical PDU)
Speaker: Kevin Bradbury, PMP
8:30 AM: Meeting Adjourns
Due to the current State of Emergency, we WILL NOT BE MEETING at Denny’s on 3/27/2020. Instead, we will be meeting Virtually via Skype. In Order to attend:
- Please reply to me (do not reply to all) stating that you would like to attend
- I will forward the meeting invitation to you via email
- Log in to the Skype meeting on 3/27/2020.
- Click on the link provided in the invitation
- If you do not have a computer available, dial in via the toll free number and use the pass code provided in the invite
- Paul will send your PDU information after the meeting.
All meeting attendees will receive one (1) PDU for attending the meeting. There is NO CHARGE for the meeting.
REMINDER: We are always looking for volunteers to present at future breakfast meetings. Your topic can be on anything related to project management. The presentation should last for approximately 40-45 minutes and you will receive 5 PDU’s for your time and effort.
The following dates are still available: 7/31; 8/28; 10/30; 11/20; 12/18
Please contact me directly for more information.
It is no longer possible to register for this event