Viewing Scrum vs. Waterfall vs. Kanban from an Agile Coach perspective
Your company may have adopted Agile several years ago. Or, maybe your company is considering an enterprise Agile transformation.
Regardless of your stage in the process, there are critical questions to be asked and challenges to be addressed.
- How do you decide which methodology is right for your situation?
- When should we be using Waterfall? Scrum? Kanban? SAFe? Disciplined Agile?
- Does it even make sense for my team, project or company to be Agile?
This panel will highlight fundamental differences between popular methodologies Waterfall, Scrum, and Kanban and how each approach can advance your delivery framework and project management methodology.
- What are the key strengths of SDLC, Waterfall, Scrum, and Kanban
- what are the circumstances (project examples) in which adopting a methodology might be difficult
- What are the challenges with adopting each methodology enterprise-wide?
Registration Information is sent to your PMI.org profile email address unless you modify the email address during registration. Update your PMI profile here. to ensure it is sent to the correct email address.
Conference Bridge Information:
PMI Phoenix Chapter events use a conference bridge that requires that you register prior to the event. There is a registration link in the confirmation email. Once you register the conference bridge will send you a meeting invite with the bridge information.
Please send all questions for the event via email.
PMI PDU Reporting:
PMI Phoenix Chapter Members will have their PDU's reported automatically for PMI Phoenix Chapter hosted events with the exception of breakfast meetings, partner events or noted otherwise. All others will need to self-report.
Anyone who is not a PMI Phoenix Chapter member will need to register as a non-chapter member and self-report.
Attendance by Phone:
If you dial into a meeting by phone then your name will not show up on the conference bridge registrant list. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you attended to get your PDU.