PMP Credential Study Group (7/9 - 8/20 Saturdays)
Study group is free for PMI Phoenix members seeking their PMP or CAPM. If you are not a member, participation in this series will be $50. Please note, if you are an existing PMI member, but not affiliated with PMI Phoenix Chapter, you can join here for the chapter rate of $40.
Study Group Information:
- The study group will meet virtually online for 7 weeks on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- The meetings will be held on Microsoft Teams and will be recorded.
- There will be a dedicated channel in Microsoft teams for the study group where you can ask questions and collaborate with other participants and the facilitators.
- There is a team of 10 facilitators that will be conducting the sessions. All have attained their PMP and many are veterans of the chapter study group.
- The study group guide is PMP® Exam Prep, Tenth Edition by RMC Learning Solutions. We will provide each member a discount code for the study guide materials in your registration confirmation.
- It is encouraged that you have your 23(CAPM) or 35(PMP) domain education hours prepared ahead of time to support the study group foundation (these are required to apply and sit for the exam).
- We suggest also purchasing a practice test and will provide that information in the registration confirmation email as well.
Study Group Schedule:
|Saturday, July 9, 2022||1, 2||Tricks for Studying & Framework|
|Saturday, July 16, 2022||3, 4||Processes and Domains, Integration|
|Saturday, July 23, 2022||5, 6||Scope & Schedule|
|Saturday, July 30, 2022||7, 8||Cost & Quality|
|Saturday, August 6, 2022||9, 10||Resources & Communication|
|Saturday, August 13, 2022||11, 12||Risk & Procurement|
|Saturday, August 20, 2022||13, 14||Stakeholders & Tips for passing|
Email us to pose a question or request additional information.
Registration Information is sent to your PMI.org profile email address unless you modify the email address during registration. Update your PMI profile here. to ensure it is sent to the correct email address.
Conference Bridge Information:
PMI Phoenix Chapter events use a conference bridge that requires that you register prior to the event. There is a registration link in the confirmation email. Once you register the conference bridge will send you a meeting invite with the bridge information.
Please send all questions for the event via email.
PMI PDU Reporting:
PMI Phoenix Chapter Members will have their PDU's reported automatically for PMI Phoenix Chapter hosted events with the exception of breakfast meetings, partner events or noted otherwise. All others will need to self-report.
Anyone who is not a PMI Phoenix Chapter member will need to register as a non-chapter member and self-report.
Attendance by Phone:
If you dial into a meeting by phone then your name will not show up on the conference bridge registrant list. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you attended to get your PDU.