PMP Credential Study Group (10/8 - 11/19 Saturdays)
Study group is free for PMI Phoenix members seeking their PMP or CAPM. If you are not a member, participation in this series will be $50. Please note, if you are an existing PMI member, but not affiliated with PMI Phoenix Chapter, you can join here for the chapter rate of $40.
Study Group Information:
- The study group will meet virtually online for 7 weeks on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- The meetings will be held on Microsoft Teams and will be recorded.
- There will be a dedicated channel in Microsoft teams for the study group where you can ask questions and collaborate with other participants and the facilitators.
- There is a team of 10 facilitators that will be conducting the sessions. All have attained their PMP and many are veterans of the chapter study group.
- The study group guide is PMP® Exam Prep, Tenth Edition by RMC Learning Solutions. We will provide each member a discount code for the study guide materials in your registration confirmation.
- It is encouraged that you have your 23(CAPM) or 35(PMP) domain education hours prepared ahead of time to support the study group foundation (these are required to apply and sit for the exam).
- We suggest also purchasing a practice test and will provide that information in the registration confirmation email as well.
Study Group Schedule:
|Saturday, October 8, 2022||1, 2||Tricks for Studying & Framework|
|Saturday, October 15, 2022||3, 4||Processes and Domains, Integration|
|Saturday, October 22, 2022||5, 6||Scope & Schedule|
|Saturday, October 29, 2022||7, 8||Cost & Quality|
|Saturday, November 5, 2022||9, 10||Resources & Communication|
|Saturday, November 12, 2022||11, 12||Risk & Procurement|
|Saturday, November 19, 2022||13, 14||Stakeholders & Tips for passing|
Email us to pose a question or request additional information.
It is no longer possible to register for this event