Leadership Teams - Our Volunteers
External Relations Team is responsible for fostering relationships to support the Chapter and its members through outreach to companies, the military, academic institutions, non-profits, and communities. We build bridges between organizations and the Chapter by soliciting and stewarding relationships. We seek to enhance chapter member experiences and bring value to our partner organizations.
- Shahrzad Badvipour, PMP - Collegiate Faculty Advisor
- Dennis Kinton, PMP - Academic Outreach Director
- Maya Meng, PMP - Academic Outreach Manager
- Parvathi Iyer, PMP - Academic Operations Manager
- Alyssa Stricklan, PMP - Academic Content Manager
- Christopher Ross Downey, PMP - Academic Affairs Manager
- Ronnie Watley, PMP - Manager, Academic Outreach - Future City
- Nikhil Sonawane - Manager, Academic Outreach - Future City
- Meghan Booth, CAPM - Social Good Manager
- Funke Ogundare, Social Good Team Member
- Wendy Torrance, PMP - Socal Good Team Member
- Kelly Barbary, PMP - Military Liason
- Tara Norris, MBA, MSC, PMP - Military Liason
- Dan Bolden, Military Outreach Liason
Finance Team handles our budgets, expenses and income. The Finance team provides support to the President and all other members of the Board of Directors by ensuring that all transactions have been accounted for and reported properly and that the chapter is operating within the guidelines of PMI and governmental requirements. The team adds additional value by helping the members of the Board create and manage to a reasonable and responsible budget for the year.
- Mohit Goel, PMP - AVP Finance
The Marketing Team is responsible for all of the chapter branding, photography, and digital messaging to include; social media, content for the website, and weekly bulletin content.
- Perla Flores, PMP - Manager, Marketing Analytics
- Kim Essendrup, PMP - Contributor, Publications
- Cory Smith, PMP - Director, Publications
Membership Team supports our members - most notably the New Member Orientation - as well as all our volunteers. The Membership Team is responsible for attracting, onboarding, and retaining Chapter members. They also provide support for our members in transition through Career Resources workshops.
- Richard Noll, PMP - Member Ambassador
- Susan Wynn, MSIM, PMP - AVP Membership Service
- Andrea Jones, PMP Member Ambassador
- Sam Abhyankar, CSM, Membership Manager
- Abhijit Ganguly, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, MBA - Director of Volunteer Management
Operations Team is responsible for the business operations of the Chapter, including but not limited to, conducting Chapter Board of Directors elections, executing surveys for the Board and/or Board reviewing/revising/developing Chapter policies & procedures, tracking the Chapter's physical assets and monitoring the Chapter's voicemail.
As volunteers are the sole resources for running the chapter, Operations also maintains Volunteer Management, which provides a crucial role in recruiting and placing qualified individuals on all teams. This service ensures volunteers receive training to get them started, as well as to provide recognition and appreciation through organized activities.
- Mel Gibson, CAPM - Manager, Business Analytics
- Heather Cardosi, PMP - Manager, Elections
- Joseph Kneen, PMP - Elections, Nominations Committee Member
- Mary McNally, PMP - Elections, Nominations Committee Member
- Dana Shinbaum, PMP - Elections, Nominations Committee Member
- Mary Ryan, PMP - Elections, Nominations Committee Member
- Raquel Patterson, PMP - Elections, Nominations Committee Member
- Marta Kalleberg, PMP - Elections, Nominations Committee Member
Professional Development Team supports PDU opportunities for our chapter, as well as the CAPM/PMP prep classes, and all the vendors we use to provide classes and learning opportunities to our members.
Professional Development Courses
- Lisa Molloy, PMP - Manager, Professional Development
Credential Study Group
- Robert Gates, PMP - Director, Credential Study Group
- Pam Peake, PMP - Manager Credential Study Group
- Aaron Jang, PMP - Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Matthew McNulty, PMP - Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Paul Skelding, PMP - Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Tom Wilp, PMP, PMI-RP - Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Conrad Sandoval, PMP - Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Lehendrick Turner, Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Alex Green, Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Robert Gibbs, Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Sheridan Smede, Credential Study Group Facilitator
- Marcelo Mendes, PMP - Director of Mentorship Program
- Frank Balogh, PMP, PMI-ACP - Mentor
- Manish Arora, PMP, PgMP - Mentor
- Kerri Schrage, PMP - Mentor
- Nicole Stevenson, PMP - Mentor
- Parvathi Iyer, Networking Session Lead
- Pat Koch, MBA, PMP, CSM - Mentor
- Ashok Chandrasekhar, PMP - Mentor
- Robert Vandenberg, PMP - Mentor
- Kenneth Goebel, BSc.E, MBA, PMP - Mentor
- Bob Giese, PE, PMP, MBA - Mentor
- Leticia Macias, Job Board Administrator
Programs Team organizes our chapter meetings and events by ensuring we have speakers, running the North and South Valley meetings, running Breakfast meetings throughout the Valley, and coordinating the social networking events.
- Paul Bartal, PMP - Director of Breakfast Meetings
- Laura Rolon, - Webinar Coordinator
- Kesha Angela Manswell - Webinar Coordinator
Technology Team supports the chapter infrastructure, which includes all chapter technology, including audio and visual equipment, security and access control of applications and subscription services, managing the chapter website, managing the chapter messaging systems, and SharePoint application.
- Henry Jones, PMP - Manager Technology
- Nisha Kadakia, PMP - Manager Technology