Claim a PDM PDU
Claim a Chapter Meeting (PDM) or Breakfast Meeting PDU
Log into the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) website as a member (right hand corner) at https://ccrs.pmi.org
Click “Report PDU”
- PDU category: select Category A
- Activity type: Report a Component 1-2 PDU Event
- Component ID: C029 (Type in C zero two nine) (C029 = PMI Phoenix Chapter).
- Select "Search"
- Click on C029
- Enter in the information from the PDM Meeting:
- Activity Date Completed: mm/dd/yyyy
- Activity title: (location) (title)(speaker). For example: The 3 keys to effective Project Mgmt, by John Doe
- Activity meeting number: X (1,2 dependent on how many you attended during day)
- Contact person: (your name) (may be blank)
- Phone number: (your number)(may be blank)
- E-mail address & Confirm email address: (your email)(may be blank)
- PDUs claimed: 1
- Check box to agree that the claim is accurate.
You are done. You will receive email confirmation of your submittal.
Further help (to map old PDU letters to current PMI format):
For example, you would use the following information from the PDU letter you received at the 1/15/09 PDM
PMI Phoenix Chapter
- PDM Meeting - Phoenix Thursday, Jan 15, 2009
- Component ID = Provider ID: C029 (C zero two nine)
- Contact person: (your name)
- Activity Date Completed: 01/15/2009
- Activity Title = Event Title: Lessons Learned in Project Management, by John Doe
- Activity meeting number ("PDM-" + date) = Course ID: 011509, therefore, enter: PDM-011509
- PDUs claimed = PDUs Earned: 1 PDU (Category 3)
To retrieve past PDM data (title, etc.) go to: Programs--> PDM 200x Meetings Calendar
For additional information on claiming a PDU for any type of Chapter event go to: Professional Development --> Claim a PDU.