Benefits of PMI and Phoenix Chapter Membership
Whether you are new to project management or you are an experienced veteran of the industry, membership in PMI Phoenix Chapter makes you stand out from the crowd.
PMI membership signifies that you are:
- Dedicated to best practices in project management
- Committed to successful results
- Enthusiastic about quality, productivity and return on investment
Benefits of becoming a member of PMI, you can...
- join PMI Phoenix Chapter and become part of the local movement and a member of the local project management community
- attend chapter meetings and network with other people interested in project management
- continue your education with informative and interesting presentations
- get affordable admission to PMI Phoenix Chapter PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course
- get free admission to PMI Phoenix Chapter PMP Exam Study Group sessions
- participate in workshops, seminars and symposia at a membership price
- access free resources (templates, webinars, etc) on www.projectmanagement.com
- receive institute publications: PMI Today, PM Network, and the Project Management Journal
- take an active role in chapter management
- join a PMI Phoenix Chapter Community
- participate in research
- use the resume posting service at PMI global
- use the online discussion services on linkedin (see our social media)
- support the principles of PMI for your company
Benefits of PMI Phoenix Chapter Membership:
- Evening Chapter Meetings allow members to meet every other month with Chapter leadership and network with fellow professionals. Each meeting provides PDU earning opportunities
- Networking Opportunities with like-minded professionals – connect locally to build relationships to start, build, and grow your career
- Breakfast Meetings provide an informal discussion forum for project managers to address project concerns and solicit ideas from other project managers in the Valley. Some meetings also offer the opportunity for PMPs to receive additional PDUs
- New Member Orientation sessions are 45 minute sessions available every other month held just before the Evening Chapter Meeting as well as virtually. This is a great way to get introduced to all the chapter activities and start building your network skills
- Member-Discounted Workshops/Free Webinars: Professional Development activities provide a direct channel for professional growth and development industry through Chapter workshop & webinar event offerings, www.projectmanagement.com portal, and chapter education service providers.
- Chapter Volunteering Opportunities
- Learn and Apply New Skills by joining one or more of several chapter teams that can expand your skillset by exposing you to new horizons or, give back to the community by leveraging your current knowledge through project or program management, PMO, facilitating, presenting, or mentoring
- Leadership Development through professional development workshops and volunteer leadership development program, develop and hone leadership skills that will help set you apart in the profession
- Recognition PMI Phoenix Chapter recognition awards have helped our volunteers be successful by giving an opportunity for visibility through recognition
Not a member of PMI yet? We look forward to welcoming you! Join today by visiting the PMI Global Web site.