Military Outreach Program
PMI supports the Military, Veterans, and their families.
Outreach Program Purpose
Learn about translating military experience into Project Management work experience.
- Provide networking and educational opportunities for local veterans, active-duty personnel, and military spouses interested in transitioning into Project Management
- Assist local companies interested in supporting the successful transition of veterans
- Increase awareness of PMI and PMI Phoenix and contribute to community outreach
- Increase certifications of military members, through training, education, and mentorship
- Increase general membership in our local chapter
More resources are available for Military Veterans and their families at the Military to PM Program.
- PMI Veterans Program Flyer
- VA Reimbursement Process Brochure
- Military Discounts on Courses and Certifications
PMI Phoenix Chapter membership offers a community of like-minded professionals that can offer to mentor, help with skills identification and translation, study groups certification preparation, and finding a job.
Active Duty Military Personnel & Veterans can contact our military liaison team at email@example.com.
Military & Veteran Membership Cost
Active Duty Military Personnel & Veterans (including spouses) can join the PMI Phoenix Chapter at NO COST during their first year of membership. Please fill out the form below for a Military Guest Pass with the PMI Phoenix Chapter.
Upcoming Military Events
No events to display