Thank you for posting your job role! You should know...
- The Project Management Institute, Phoenix Chapter has over 2,000 members.
- Posting on our job board is free for members.
- Our Marketing team broadcasts the job board to our members on a regular basis.
Job Posting Instructions:
- Please fill out the form in its entirety below. You have the option of providing an electronic copy of the job description or a link to your site where it is posted. One of these items must be present for the job to be posted.
- If you attach a document then the link will not be shown. We prefer a link to the job description and application if possible.
- The job must be project management-related. Jobs not considered project management-related will not be approved.
- Each job posting duration should be set for no more than 30 days. If your job isn't filled in the 30-day period, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to extend the posting.
- All job postings are reviewed by chapter staff and any missing information will result in the job not being posted.
- Any questions regarding a job posting or if a posting has been filled and needs to be removed. Please send an email to email@example.com.