- Cybersecurity: Military Program Law
- A quick view of the French and European cybersecurity policies
- Patrick Quintreau-Belleux
Patrick Quintreau-Belleux has been in the IT world for over 30 years. Since 1997, when he piloted his first project, he’s an IT / IS consultant. He works in the biggest French companies to support them to deal with the upcoming IT challenges.
- 1997, for Butagaz, he piloted the deployment of the SAP infrastructure in France.
- 2000, Nortel entrusted him with its biggest contract, the deployment of Completel carrier network (an alternative carrier operator). Recently, after been bought by Numericable, the French cable company, it has been bought by the 2nd biggest French carrier, SFR.
- 2001, Devoteam board count on him to fix one of the biggest problems of the company by this time, the Inter-Mission consultant subject.
- 2005, Devoteam trusted in him to merge 5 IT/IS in a new 1, to impulse a new dynamic in the Cie, so the Cie can win new market segments.
From 2006 to 2008, Patrick will be the new CTO of this new IT.
- 2013, Patrick Involved at Carte-Blanche, a subsidiary of Swiss Life, to detach the Information System from the mother company, and allow Carte-Blanche to be independent, so it could conquer new markets.
- Since 2013, Patrick works at Rte, and since February 2015 at the CNER department, the department which designs the electrical grid. He helps them to deal with IT subjects Metering, Quality of the electrical wave, Access Control, and since September 2018 on the application of the LPM (Lois de Programmation Militaire / Military Program Law).
1 Technical PDU
As Agile is more accepted as the way to develop software in organizations, some software teams and groups within IT are also becoming Agile, but with using Kanban as their chosen Agile methodology. By leveraging Kanban in addition to Scrum, other groups in the organization like marketing, legal, finance, sales, etc... are also embracing Agile by using Kanban boards to improve the way their business processes flow across the organization. Dimitri shares his vast experience to illustrate how organizations have introduced Kanban across levels and functions of their organizations. You will learn Kanban and walk away with real examples/techniques that you can implement immediately within your organization.
View the slide deck at https://www.slideshare.net/dimka5/leveraging-kanban-to-create-the-agile-organization
This is a recording of the PMI Phoenix Chapter evening meeting on May 15, 2019. The speaker is Dmitri Ponomareff from Kanbanzone and Torak Consulting. The topic is "Leveraging Kanban to create the Agile Organization".
Review common issues with telecommuting and their resolutions. Keith will cover his personal and corporate experiences with taking his PMO at Plexus to a work at home solution.
Participants will learn how to work with issues that come from working from home and working on projects in a work from home environment.
Keith Harrington’s professional career spans 37 years with his first 20 years in high-tech manufacturing, Information Technology and Data Center Operations.
After attaining his EMBA, Keith moved from Rhode Island to Arizona and obtained his PMP credentials in 2004 and his PMI – ACP in 2014.
Over the last 16 years he has provided strategic direction as an Authentic Leader focused on developing and empowering team members, defining project management, program management and portfolio management processes while creating two highly effective PMOs.
Keith’s past major employers include Motorola, MetLife, American Power Conversion and DHL. Since 2016, Keith has been the Senior Director of the Portfolio Management Office at Plexus Worldwide, a Scottsdale-based company on the cutting edge of health science with a range of products focused on every aspect of health and happiness.
PDU: 1 Technical
The Presentation for the meeting is located here: https://pmiphx.org/presentation-links
Panelists will review the following books:
Kevin Jacob - The Age of Agile
Tom Stokes - The One Best Way: Frederick Winslow Taylor and the Enigma of Efficiency
Lori Simonetta - Extreme Ownership: How US Navy SEALS Lead and Win
Topic: There’s got to be a better way – Leveraging innovation in project management
Speaker: Kevin Jacobs
Kevin Jacobs has 20+ years of experience leveraging IT project management to implement innovative solutions in a wide variety of industries. He completed a doctoral degree in information systems focused on reducing project failure in 2006. He just finished six years of working as the PMO manager for Freeport McMoRan where he developed and taught an internal PMP course, improved the visibility between strategic roadmaps and ongoing projects, and rolled out agile and design thinking principles to both IT and business operations. He is currently coaching Agile, blogging, and enjoying time with family while looking for his next adventure.
Kevin's blog https://simplifiedagile.com/blog/