Military Outreach Program
PMI supports the Military, Veterans, and their families.
Outreach Program Purpose
Learn about translating military experience into Project Management work experience.
- Provide networking and educational opportunities for local veterans, active-duty personnel, and military spouses interested in transitioning into Project Management.
- Assist local companies interested in supporting the successful transition of veterans
- Increase awareness of PMI and PMI Phoenix and contribute to community outreach
- Increase certifications of military members through training, education, and mentorship
- Increase general membership in our local chapter.
PMI Phoenix Chapter membership offers a community of like-minded professionals to mentor, help with skills identification and translation, prepare study groups for certification, and find a job.
Military Veterans and their families can find helpful information on the PMI Military website, From Service to Certified showcasing opportunities to make a successful transition to a civilian career in project management. Here you will find information about PMI certifications, links to funding opportunities, and other military benefits.
Active-Duty Military Personnel, Veterans, and Spouses can contact our military outreach team by completing the form below. If you are interested in pursuing a project management career, getting a chapter membership guest pass, getting certified, volunteering to assist or mentor others, or just learning more about the PMI Phoenix Chapter, let's hear from you! We are ready when you are.
Use the web link or QR code to access the form.